In the breakroom not the bathroom? Where food is and people eat not in the room where poop goes?
Was it poopy or just wet?
I'm trying to figure out a spot where she could change a diaper. Was it on the table, counter, I guess some break rooms have a sofa? All of those are just plain gross. If it was on the cold, hard tile floor, the baby should have peed on her.
I think the diaper was just wet. I view that point as moot.The table closest to the vending machine, covered with a baby blanket, became the changing table. Ew.
You're right. The point is moot. It is like a cow's opinion. It's moo.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
In the breakroom not the bathroom? Where food is and people eat not in the room where poop goes?
Was it poopy or just wet?
I'm trying to figure out a spot where she could change a diaper. Was it on the table, counter, I guess some break rooms have a sofa? All of those are just plain gross. If it was on the cold, hard tile floor, the baby should have peed on her.
I think the diaper was just wet. I view that point as moot.
The table closest to the vending machine, covered with a baby blanket, became the changing table. Ew.
You're right. The point is moot. It is like a cow's opinion. It's moo.
Post a Comment