Three confessions.
Thanks for this wonderful opportunity, Fin.
Confession one:
One time, in 5th grade, I mixed up all this fake puke and I went to the theater and sat on the balcony ... . You know the rest of the story.
Confession two:
My driver's license says I weigh 136. It has since I was 16. I have not weighed that since long before I was 16.
Confession three:
I secretly think in British. When I see people standing around, waiting in a line, I don't think line, I think queue. When I talk about my apartment, I think about my flat. I think things are brilliant instead of great. I don't walk on the sidewalk, I walk on the pavement. I wear a sweater but I pick out a jumper.
So far I have been able to not say these out loud. I'd like this to continue.
I tag ... Cerra ... Cami ... and Allyson.
2 comments:
Thanks for the tag... I think... All I can say is that I am impressed that you have internal dialog. Will you teach me sometime?
You THINK in British? That is possibly one of the coolest things EVER. I'm actually JEALOUS. :o)
Post a Comment