Most of you (my one reader) know I have a digital SLR camera. I love my camera. I take decent pictures with it. I don't know all the ins and outs but we get along just fine.I have noticed there is a rash of moms who get a nice-ish camera and feel all professional. One of their biggest and most annoying sins is the falling kid pics. Their children are not, in fact, falling. Their fauxtographer* of a mother is all artsy and tilts the camera to an amazingly odd angle. See below for example.
This has to stop. It's not ok. If you or anyone you know does this please tell them we're all cringing.
* Sound it out.


3 comments:
I agree with you. What's wrong with a nice, plain, unmessed with, photo?
Most things people do to their photos that they feel are "cute" and "artsy" are not.
This SO needed to be said. Even more so than speaking out against color tinting to annoyingly bright colors.
ahaha! loooove it. I hope I don't become like that!
Post a Comment