Jessie's ticker

05 October, 2009

Yet Again!

Here's more... from the classifieds...

Wooden play set, Large, green treated wood, has a yellow slide, In pieces.
So it's treated with green? Also, in my experience, slides in pieces do not equal fun.

Vintage snowshoes. $60 Would make great wall decor! Email for pic.
In case you live at Applebee's

I'll drive while your group relaxes.22 & 47 pass' party bus.I'm available for birthday,bach,weddings,sports events & group parties.Rent a clean bus & reliable driver.
The bus breaks down and the driver needs a shower.

Duck Decoys--- 27 of them. good shape. $75.
You know ... duck-ish shaped.

Lots of sheep for sale just sold pa's farm!!!!! Soft, playful....and your kids can ride them too! Saddles sold seperately.
So many title possibilities... What would you say?

2 comments:

Jeramie said...

Do you have little Bo Peep's phone number? I had it in my old phone, but I haven't gotten around to transfering numbers yet.

Or

What kind of sissys are you raising?! A saddle for sheep! Why, in my day....continue rant as situation dictates.

Wow, they guy in the office next to mine just laughed. I seriously thought it was a sheep!

Tiff said...

Hee Hee!!! Ryan actually just got angry with me for laughing so loudly! (He's trying to study for his test tomorrow.)