Cabbage Patch Kid from the 80s. name Imelda. Original clown outfit. $5 Great collector item.
In case your kids are sleeping ok through the night ...
I have room for winter storage for small campers,boats,cars, ect. Reasonable and clean. Close to town.
Dirty, irrational boats need not apply.
Singing and Talking Spring Horse-Lucky has been well-loved and in ex cond. He sings and talks. Stirrups have 3 different foothold lengths for height/ages. $20
Think he comes with an invisible swordsman and a singing bush, too?
Keep your clocks ticking-Clock repair done locally.Howard Miller serviceman-Call Ron
And Ron is your code name?
love seat - green nice condition but missing back cushions. 34" deep, 53" wide, 27" tall
We should define 'nice condition'
The Thermos propane grill is gone. stop calling. Contact: (555) 555-5555
Now you're just tempting us to keep calling.
1 comment:
I agree. We should flip a coin to determine who gets to call. I call heads!
Post a Comment