Remember how I posted about a Coke I'd kept since mid-1996? There are plenty more boxes where that came from.Behold, the Holly Hobbie pillow case, circa 1976.
I am going to be selling most of the things from the boxes. We are going to have a ginormous yard sale. This item will not be in the yard sale.
As a kid I loved Holly Hobbie. I had a cereal bowl that was white but had her picture at the bottom. This was when I was so little my mom poured my cereal before I got to the table. I would eat as fast as I could and drink the milk to see if it was a Holly Hobbie day. It was always a good day when it was a Holly Hobbie day.
Stay tuned for more fantastic items I kept for way, way too long.
As a kid I loved Holly Hobbie. I had a cereal bowl that was white but had her picture at the bottom. This was when I was so little my mom poured my cereal before I got to the table. I would eat as fast as I could and drink the milk to see if it was a Holly Hobbie day. It was always a good day when it was a Holly Hobbie day.
Stay tuned for more fantastic items I kept for way, way too long.
No comments:
Post a Comment