Jessie's ticker

02 February, 2011

Hermits aren't known for their long walks.

January was an awful month for me. I won't go in to details (you're welcome). But I am down about 13 pounds from the end of last year. To get down to my goal weight (as calculated by my once-dietician from The Diet Center) I still need to drop 31 pounds. Right now my goal is another six, then ten more after that, and another ten. We'll see how I feel then.

I'm wearing my pedometer again. Does anyone else still wear those or are they out of style now? Were they ever in style? It's sad how little I move during the day. Now that I'm not leaving the house my steps are typically around 3000 to 3500. /whimper/ I'm hoping once it warms up I can venture outside for walks and such.

My goal for this week is to do 5000 steps a day. That's half of the minimum I should be getting. I should be able to do that. (:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay for Jessie!

We were given pedometers at work YEARS ago... I really wanted to take it on my mission, but couldn't find it.

(Fashionable or not, if I could find it again, I would wear it!)