Jessie's ticker

14 July, 2008

My favorite zit.

A few weeks ago I had an adorable zit. How can you have a favorite zit, I'm sure you're wondering. I call it this because it was in the same spot my glamourously beautiful friend Betsy has her glamorous beauty mark.

Betsy and I had AP Environmental Science together in high school. It was our senior year. Once she shared her Burt's Bee's lemon cuticle cream with me before I even knew about Burt and his Bees.

When I call Betsy glamorous I'm not just making that up. She can make a pony tail look like it was styled by Kate Spade herself. Can Betsy look fabulous in jeans and a t-shirt? Yes. Can Betsy look fabulous with red, red lipstick and eyeliner that makes her look Egyptian? Yes, at the same time, even. Can Betsy look fabulous even when she doesn't look good? Trick question. Betsy always looks good.

Not only is she so cute she's also so funny! I love this gal. Check out her blog and tell me you don't agree. Oh, she's also single if you're a non-crazy and also single. LDS standards apply!

1 comment:

Cerra said...

Betsy is adorable!