Jessie's ticker

01 July, 2008

Tagged

Thanks, Allyson.

Ten years ago: I had just finished high school and ran away from home for a year. I recently moved home again and fled in the night again. It's complicated. No, it's not.

Five things on my to do list:

  1. Go to the gym
  2. Call NWA about my tickets. (I'll blog about that one soon enough.)
  3. Go grocery shopping.
  4. Buy a bus pass for this month.
  5. Cook dinner.

Places I have lived:

  • Sandy, UT
  • South Salt Lake, The Ghetto, UT
  • Sugarhousey area, UT (four different houses)
  • Northern California (I briefly moved out there with my mother)
  • Rochester, The Center of Fun, MN

I tag ... Jeremy, Candice, Jill, Holly, and Jeramie.

Addition:
I left out what I would do if I were a millionaire.

  • I would buy a Prius and a house for Jeremy and me.
  • Find out who to pay off to make the word 'supper' illegal. It's dinner. Dinner is the evening meal. It follows lunch. Breakfast, lunch, dinner.
  • Any left over money would be put in an IRA.

2 comments:

Jeramie said...

What do I do?

Do I post these same questions on my blog?

Jeramie said...

I just noticed something. NWA? Are you going to make it back afterall?

Sorry I haven't mailed the planters yet...I intend to, I just keep forgetting. :)