I've been watching my weight all week, just to make sure I'm going in the right direction. And I am! So when I stepped on the scale early this morning, I was pretty surprised / sad to see:
179.5
(That's right - I'm a coward and will always put my number in the smallest font!) I went up half a pound. Sure, it's only half a pound, but I had been down one more pound since Monday.
This week I discovered that in the time I wait for the bus to pick me up from work, I can actually walk home. So I have. Everyday but yesterday when it was raining and I didn't have an umbrella. I've only been over my caloric limit by 30 cal or so each day, too. Except for yesterday when I bought that homemade oreo from our work cafeteria. Curse that cookie! That must be the culprit. Oh wait, that cookie didn't jump down my throat. That was my bad. But it was SO good!
2 comments:
That's so awesome that you're walking home. It will be even better when spring decides that it is officially going to come and stay!
YES! I can hardly wait!
Post a Comment